Red Silver Greek wedding invitation



Greek wedding themes are back so I created this Red and Silver Greek Wedding invitation



Envelope size: 6.5in x 6.5 in.

WHAT'S INSIDE
Inside is a three piece set; the main invite, entourage page, and RSVP cards.


This is my second version. 
The personalized stamp now bears the monograms of the couple's surnames. 

Inside this Greek Wedding Invitation
Inside is a three piece set, the main invitation is red and the other cards are white.
I layered these glossy invites on silver cardstock.
The size : 5in x 5in. They're super cute!


My third sample is all Red,
set on silver cardstock. The size is 5in x 7in. Silk finnish.
A metallic white paper was used as an envelope, held with a white and silver organza ribbon. I decided not to add a personalized stamp just to see how the cover would turn out.

Lastly
Squares with an envelope tied with a satin bow.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my samples. Feel free to leave your comments here! Thank you.








Mygrafico Digital Arts & Crafts