My Wedding

I was married a year ago. As a bride, I was very hands on with the planning process. I even carried along my wedding book planner to work so I can jot down some notes anytime. My husband left all the wedding details for me to decide upon and he really supported my ideas. For our December wedding, we chose black, purple , and silver as color motif. One of my favorite details of our wedding was our invitations and save the date card which I personally made. It is my belief that invitations should be special because it reflects the vibes of the wedding. It also makes the recipient feel special too because of the anticipation that they're being invited to something grand. 
.
Our invites were very modern. They were photo invitations, which is the trending in Manila, Cebu, and even in the U.S. I used damask patterned paper, black felt, shimmery paper, and purple foil paper and silk ribbon to add dimension to the envelope. I had so much fun making our invitations.Let me share some of our wedding photos taken by Nice Print Photography and Vista de Lente Events and Lifestyle Photography.
                                          
Thanks for viewing! 
If you're interested about my invitations, you may email me at inkpressive_invites@yahoo.com.


Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation