Fairies and Sunflowers Wedding Invitation

Hello Everyone! I just want to share with you my latest project: Music Themed Invitation.
I've never done something like this before and I'm glad a friend suggested it. 
After several days of research, I found a pretty album cover of an Alternative band called
Old 97's. The band sang one of the soundtracks of the once popular TV series, Dawson's Creek.
I would like to give credit to the original designer of the cover, (I don't know his or her name, yet). 
I made some revisions with the artwork, which I hope the artist doesn't mind. Here goes!





Theme: Music/Garden/Sunflowers size 5.5inx6in Color motif: blue, silver, yellow Printed on glossy paper 3-piece set. Inspiration: Old 97's Blame it on Gravity Album - Alternative Band
 Thanks for viewing!

Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation