Twilight Saga Birthday Bash 07.11.2011

Hi! I want to share photos of the Twilight Saga Dinner Party that I hosted last July 11, 2011.

Friends at the party Jason, TinTin, Icko and Reymond
These ladies truly are Edward Cullen Fans
My Invite


Version 2 of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn themed invitation

The invitation had metallic effects, making it glitter when struck by light....truly a vampire effect.

Red roses, black chandelier, and glitters

Edward Cullen looks yummy here...I wanna take a bite.

A look at my cup cake station displaying my Twilight Saga book collection. 


These are cup cake toppers that I made at home.

Me, loving the set up.

We are the Twilight Fangs Club in Red and Black Attire.

Thanks to Aleli Tan of Daydream Events for decorating the place. I looooove everything!

Take one!

At the Photo Booth with the Dynamic Trio, Mildred, Katkat and Vic Vic

The Best Tandem of the Night, Nilo and Benjo

With the Couple of the Night, Icko and Tin Tin

I opted for cupcakes instead of a regular cake.

Friends at the party held at Tropics Fine Cuisine, Zamboanga City

Breaking Dawn!

The Birthday Girl. Thanks to my husband Rey, for these photos.  



Mygrafico Digital Arts & Crafts







Mygrafico Digital Arts & Crafts

Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation