Lady's Purse Pop Up Photo Invitation 08.01.2011

This is our first invitation made to be sent to Vancouver, Canada! Whoopee!!

Lady's purse invitation embellished with embossed flower and swirls, hand cut butterfly, a gem, and tied with a pink satin ribbon.

Inside is the pop-up photo and party details.  This is the first invitation that I made for a party outside the Philippines. It was ordered by a Canada-based client through my Facebook page. We communicated through emails all throughout the process of making the invites. When the products were done, per client's request,  I sent it to my client's relative in Manila through LBC package. Within a few weeks, my client got the invites and loved it. Check out client's comment on this invitation



Mygrafico Digital Arts & Crafts

Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation