Busy with Halloween Decor

 I didn't have any childhood memories about Halloween, mainly because we never celebrate it. Filipinos never go trick or treating or walking around the neighborhood wearing masks and scary costumes. I've never seen a real pumpkin! 
 I attended my first Halloween party when I was in college (that was 15 years ago! LOL). My American friends would dress up their kids and load them up with treats. I even made my friend's make-up to make him look like Brandon Lee of "The Crow". 
The succeeding Halloween parties during my college days were memorable, too. During a party, my friend and I appeared as Zombie Siamese Twins while my other friend dressed up as a witch. I like Halloween because it's fun to be creepy. 
This time, I promised myself to decorate a small part of my living room for Halloween. And here's it is...
I can't find a ready-made haunted house anywhere, so I decided to make one. I made this haunted house out of recycled Yellow Cab pizza box and paper scraps from 7 Gyspsies. I printed out some images that I found in the web. The door is also hand cut from the pizza box, which I painted yellow green of Making Memories Fresh Anthology scrapbook paint. I also used Spellbinders Parisian accent border, and Sizzix Bigz flower (you think it's a scalloped circle I used? hehehehe)
The cat and the mouse on top of my Twilight Saga books.
This witch laughs when touched!
Mr. and Mrs.

Digging up the bones
This is the front side of the witch's house. I like the creepy window (LOL). The roof is made out of scraps of purple cardstock. I hand cut every piece and glued it one by one on the recycled pizza box. I didn't have any pattern for the roof but I love how it turned out!


My favor boxes. I'm filling these up with treats, not toadstool clippings, of course!

My hubby likes the decors. My son is still too young to appreciate all these Halloween madness, he is attracted to the color orange, though. I hope you enjoyed what I've shared today. 
Have a great week ahead!
XOXO

Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation