Retirement Wish Book

 A pleasant day everyone! I'm sharing my fast project for the day, which I call the Retirement Wish Book. This is a surprise gift for my office mate who's going to retire on the 24th of October this year. This book measures 8"x9", with a hard cover and 2o pages inside.

The birdhouse with flowers and bird is an image I found in a website sandwich ink realestate info 
I used flower elements from  Shabby Princess.
The papers on the cover are from Die Cuts With a View and Scrapbooking (Philippines)
 For the cover, I layered the bird house over a pattered paper using thick double-sided tape, and the same with the leaf and flower elements, and the sentiment.

Inside, I printed a corner design with sentiment on each page. 
The design elements were also from Shabby Princess.

Here's how it looks when opened. 
 And finally, a final shot of the book. I love it.

Have a nice week ahead!

Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation