EXPLODING BOX TINKERBELL THEME

Hello everyone! I've had several requests for invitation samples lately. But due to the "holiday syndrome", I was not able to make one. So today, the waiting is over, I'm posting my newest creation, the Tinkerbell themed exploding box. Hope you like it!

TINKERBELL THEME EXPLODING BOX 


This is the box outside. I embellished the lid with embossed border. The belt has a large butterfly on top.
This is the standard embellishment that is good enough for mass production. It took me 15-20 minutes to finish this project. I can still add more and do some of the techniques I learned in card making, but the price would go higher as it requires more time to make.

This one has an embossed butterfly on top and embosses accent on the lid

 The belt is called Sliding Lock.

 And now, here's the box when it exploded.  Tinkerbell is sitting on a pile of leaves.
Here's Tinkerbell stitting on a pile of colored leaves.

The prints here are produced using top of the line inkjet with original ink. I always use original inks because they produce high quality prints and won't damage my printer.

Standard embellishments inside may include any of the following: die cut leaves, die cut flowers, die cut butterflies, paper flowers, gems.



Materials used:
leaf die
border die
butterfly die
adhesives
shimmery white cardstock
shimmery green cardstock
pink cardstock with specks of silver and gold
Price Range - 65.00-100.00 depending on the design and embellishments

Box size: 2.5" x 2.5" square
Processing Time: 2 weeks for 50 pieces
Minimum number of pieces to order is 30 pieces

We ship anywhere in the Philippines


For your everyday and seasonal card needs, please visit my sister's blog 


Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation