Chubby Baby Onesie {2012 Collection}

ntroducing, my 2012 onesie invite collection, the CHUBBY BABY. In my previous collection, the onesie had straight lines. This time, you'll notice curves of a chubby baby! I made my own template since it was difficult to find a die for this, so expect every piece to be handmade. 
CHUBBY BABY ONESIE













These invites are great for: Christening/Baptism, 1st Birthday, Baby Shower, and other similar events that you could think of. Of course, many colors are available and themes can be customized. 

I also have a wide rang of embossing designs for you to choose from, so pick out your favorite and don't forget to indicate it in the ORDER FORM:

HOUNDSTOOTH
SWISS DOTS
ORNATE CORNERS AND FLOWER LATTICE
SWIRLY HEARTS AND SWIRLY DAISIES
BUBBLES AND LAYERED SCALLOPS

VICTORIAN DAMASK


SUGAR AND STARRY NIGHT







Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation