Ice Cream with Cherry Top Invitation


What can be any cuter than an ice cream invitation, topped with a cherry and a birthday candle? I really enjoyed creating this invitation and I love how it turned out.

Sooo yummy!
size: 5 inches tall

Two scoops please...
size: 6 inches tall

 I want another flavor!

 Invite details goes on the blank space, which is hidden inside the cone pocket

 Oh, so many textures! The ice cream is decorated with a cherry and a candle (I actually saw a candy shaped lie a candle!). And those sparkly stuff are not ordinary glitters, they're STICKLES! Please allow me to just emphasize that, because they shine better than ordinary glitter glue (and a bottle cost more!).

 

 Just take out the ice cream from the cone to see the invitation!

This one has no candle on it (as requested by the client)
 


Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation