A Princess' Garden Exploding Box

Hello everyone! Here's a new creation I made for a baby girl's party. I should say that this was the most time consuming invitation I've ever done. There were sooo many details and handwork! After completing 50 pieces of these, I thought I should go to the spa and relax :-p







Every piece was handmade and assembled one by one.... whew!
Our printing process is digital, so you get the finest print.

 Oh, the reception map is neatly tucked with a belt




flowers, floating butterfly, a princess' crown--- perfect!





        The butterflies are sooo pretty! The client was form Marikina City, so I had to pack the butterflies separately to avoid crumpling during shipment.

The box itself is a delight to behold!

 Only the finest papers.....

We can re-create this piece using other colors!

I'd like to thank Crafter's Reference Shop for helping me cut out the box and lid.

Minimum order: 30 pieces
Price depends on the overall details of the invitation
We ship anywhere in the Philippines
Shipping is shouldered by the client
Processing time: 14 days (or more for large orders)
Please fill up the order form on the main menu


Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation