Wedding Favors - Rice Vials


Hello everyone. I'm posting photos of my wedding favor projects of last year. I thought I have lost these photos forever but I'm glad I found them somewhere in my ever growing number of file folders. 

Caricature on these tags were made by Graphizar, which was also used for the couple's Guest Book, save the date cards, and wedding invitations.
Here's the vial with rice. The vials were ordered in bulk and may arrive 3-5 days after purchase.
These are brand new glass vials that are laboratory grade and not recycled ones.

This paper rose flower can also be used upon request. This pretty blossom is available in many colors.

Just to show you the actual size of this wedding favor.

Minimum order: 50 pieces
 *Caricature is sold separately
We ship anywhere in the Philippines
Local pick up is free
Shipping fee is shouldered by the client.

To order, please fill up the ORDER FORM 

 
 

Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation