Little Ballerina - Pop-Up invitation

Hello! Welcome once again to INKpressive invitations. I really enjoy making pop-up cards because they're fun!  I'm so excited to post the newest addition to my pop-up designs for little girls.I call these
Little Ballerina.

This card features a ballerina pop-up on a pose dancing on stage. The lovely stage curtain was printed on the card. I embellished the ballerina's hair with a pink rhinestone. And look at the cute floating die-cut musical note! Details of the invite goes on the blank space below.


Up next is a card featuring a tutu, with cherry blossoms printed on the background, and some cute floating colorful butterflies. I also embellished the dress with rhinestones.


Card size is 4"x4" (4"x8" when opened).

On my next update, I will show you how the front of the card looks like  coz I haven't really figured out what to put there yet (LOL), and the envelope that goes with it.

But for the mean time, if you wish to order these designs:

Minimum order: 30 pieces
We ship anywhere in the Philippines
We also accept orders from overseas (ship via Fed Ex)
Shipping fees are handled by the client
Processing time at least 3 weeks before the delivery date
Please fill up the order form found in the main menu

Email: iinkpressive@gmail.com

Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation