Ahoy Matey's - a pirates themed invite


AHOY! This fun pirate-themed invite was made for my nephew's first birthday. It was super fun to design this invite- I incorporated embossing, inking, and die-cutting techniques to create a truly unique piece.

Embellishments: embossed envelope with circle window, with inked edges (the dark, dirty smudges---what's a pirate without any dirt?!! LOL!); Gold twine and tiny striped tag; Cut out digi Luka stamp. It's a party cut-out phrase. 


Here's the print inside. I love the bold colors!


Tri-fold invitation... I have lots of TEMPLATES to choose from! The printing was made digitally on cardstock.



I wanted to see the envelope in black, so I made one... 



My little party-goer. Luke at 1 yr, 9 months

The dessert table that I couldn't resist.....

So cleverly done!!
Dessert buffet table by Miss Hae Galon

Minimum order: 30 pieces
price: TBA
We ship anywhere in the Philippines via LBC, AP Cargo
We also accept orders from abroad and ship via Fed Ex and LBC
Shipping is handled by the client
Please order 2-3 weeks before delivery date.
Email: iinkpressive@gmail.com
Fill up the ORDER FORM

Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation