Thank you cards with Pop Up

Hello and welcome to INKpressive Invitations. I just want to share a set of Thank You cards with pop up design. This design can also be made into an invitation. How lovely, aren't these? The cards measure 6"x7" and comes with a handmade box envelope.


These cards are for my personal use, so I used flower and butterfly embellishments 
that were given to me as gifts. I can make a different style of paper and fabric flowers, like these blue and white paper flowers, and the pink tulle flower on the right, which was inspired by a brand of flower.



The cover features a hand colored image and foam car.




WE SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE PHILIPPINES
WE ALSO ACCEPT ORDERS FROM ABROAD
SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE CLIENT
PLEASE READ OUR F.A.Q.s 
PLEASE FILL UP THE ORDER FORM FOUND AT THE MAIN MENU
Email for inquiries: iinkpressive@gmail.com
 

Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation