Handmade Mini Album Baptismal Keepsake

Welcome to INKPRESSIVE INVITATIONS.

I really like handmade baptismal keepsakes. Their unique texture makes them more special.
These handmade mini albums were made to be given to godparents during my daughter's Christening. I made four of these 6x6inches sized albums.

handmade mini album
 
I used my baby's photos and digital layouts that I've created since she was born.

handmade mini album for baptism


All pages were made of chipboard, and covered with scrapbook grade papers.
scrapbook layout inside the mini album
I had so much fun decorating this album and putting the pictures together to create a keepsake was so rewarding!


I packaged the albums in our bags and soft pink tissue
packaging for mini album

If you want this kind of scrapbook album but want it in different theme, color motif, or size,
simply email us at inkpressive.client@gmail.com

Do check out our variety of  PARTY SCRAPBOOKS and CLASSIC GUEST BOOKS