Harry Potter Themed Invites

HARRY POTTER
Hogwarts School Inspired Invitation



Hi there!! Are you a fan of Harry Potter? Well, I am! All that action, drama, and suspense made the book such a fun read, and collector's items, too (I collect the hard bound copies, by the way). So when I was asked to design a Harry Potter Themed party invite, I was elated! 
I even drew a Marauder's Map, to my excitement.




Colorful envelopes of parchment type paper printed with Hedwig

This invite is super cool, the celebrant dressed up us Harry Potter

Price: 45.00each

MY OTHER DESIGNS


 Above is a tri-fold design inspired by the Daily Prophet, a Hogwarts newspaper
size: 4"x12.5" cardstock, comes with custom envelope
price: 45.00

 Terminal 91/2 train ticket invitations. 
Size: 4"x7" with pocket envelope.
price: 45.00
Minimum order: 30 pieces




Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation