Teacher's Retirement Wish Book

Hi Friends! Time to post again!
 Here's my second retirement wish book. This is for a high school teacher.

GURO
Guro - (Tagalog) means teacher.

On the cover: Collage of photos, vintage digis, hand painted chipboard, and poem.
Floral printed paper use for the cover is DCWV brand archival safe, lignin-free paper. 

Inside: Corner page layout on all 20 pages.

Hand painted chipboard --- I just love how the brush strokes make a nice texture. 
Painted with Memory makers brand of archival safe paint.



My favorite vintage school images I found at these two lovely blogs


 I used Tim Holtz Distress inks to make the images look like old paper. Look how cute is this 
vintage alphabet flash card with rounded corners.

This vintage rose vignette is from Far Far Hill
I hand cut the digi then decorated it with shimmery Stickles.

 I hope you liked my post. Keep on coming back and have a great day ahead!

Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation