Episode I: Star Wars Party For Luke. Cake toppers, venue plan, and Save The Date Trailer


BIRTHDAY PARTY VENUE PLAN




When I planned my son's 1st birthday party, I had only one theme in mind: STAR WARS. For me, this is the ultimate party theme. Planning is one thing, pulling it off is another. I'll be posting our photos soon. For the mean time,  here are some cupcake of the toppers that I made, actually, there were so many, I'm afraid I'll load this post. So, please enjoy these. 

Watch Luke's First Birthday Save The Date!



















 LIGHT SABER INVITATIONS
18 inches long
with recipient's tag

papers used:
multicolored craft paper 120 gsm
silver metallic paper 120 gsm
black cardstock 220 gsm

DIGITALLY PRINTED


Cupcake toppers: Minimum of 30 pieces
 Light Saber invitations: Minimum of 30 pieces

We ship anywhere in the Philippines
Shipping is shouldered by the client
Please allow 3 weeks notice. No RUSH orders.


Featured Post

Baby Elephant Trishutter Card Invitation